TFA Mobile: Clone Wars TFA Mobile: Clone Wars

Great game. It's just as fun as you main game and a good pass time between classes. I I had a android device I would certainly get it. Sadly I only got a windows phone.

teejay-number13 responds:

Thanks. I'm not sure where a windows phone fits in regards to apps. I thought there were only android and iOS. Are you sure it wont play android apps?

Tie Fighter Assault SE Tie Fighter Assault SE

I see you finished your game Teejay. I have to say that this game is amazing. I had a lot of fun playing. The animations were great, The dificulty was well balanced and it does fell exactly like a star wars movie. I noticed that the charectors stories were kinda inspire from swtor. I think what would make this game interesting is adding a scoring system.

Anyway you should give yourself a pat on the back for it.

teejay-number13 responds:

SWTOR? You mean Star Wars :The Old Republic? I never actually played it. Thanks for the compliments. A scoring system wouldn't work since the levels advance after you kill enough enemies. So you would essentially end up with almost the same score every time. I am however working on a mobile version that does rely on time and score based progression.