Mario & Sonic: Worlds Clash Mario & Sonic: Worlds Clash

Great animation. you should have gotten better votes

Lizam4 responds:

Ahh, cheers dude. That means a lot :)

Honest Bank Commercial Honest Bank Commercial

A great movie. I'm surprised your not rated higher

sadakab responds:

Thanks man! I'm glad you liked it!

The Epic6 Movie [part1] The Epic6 Movie [part1]

That was way to awesome for words

AnimeBoss responds:

Lol, Thanks man ^^
It's a bit old though. :T I think I'm a bit better now.

TFA Mobile: Clone Wars TFA Mobile: Clone Wars

Great game. It's just as fun as you main game and a good pass time between classes. I I had a android device I would certainly get it. Sadly I only got a windows phone.

teejay-number13 responds:

Thanks. I'm not sure where a windows phone fits in regards to apps. I thought there were only android and iOS. Are you sure it wont play android apps?

Tie Fighter Assault SE Tie Fighter Assault SE

I see you finished your game Teejay. I have to say that this game is amazing. I had a lot of fun playing. The animations were great, The dificulty was well balanced and it does fell exactly like a star wars movie. I noticed that the charectors stories were kinda inspire from swtor. I think what would make this game interesting is adding a scoring system.

Anyway you should give yourself a pat on the back for it.

teejay-number13 responds:

SWTOR? You mean Star Wars :The Old Republic? I never actually played it. Thanks for the compliments. A scoring system wouldn't work since the levels advance after you kill enough enemies. So you would essentially end up with almost the same score every time. I am however working on a mobile version that does rely on time and score based progression.

Listen To The Stereo Listen To The Stereo

Great music. It give me the feeling of being excited and it really fits the anime type.

stardustdragon responds:

Thanks

This is Squidgeon Ocean A1 This is Squidgeon Ocean A1

Nicely done. I like how the planet looks artificially constructed